segunda-feira, 18 de julho de 2011

Port Dickson

Couple weekends ago, I hopped on the bus and ended up in Port Dickson. It's about 80 km from Kuala Lumpur. It was quiet an adventure, since I needed to switch buses, and the once you leave the big city, its hard to find people that speak English. 


The first thing that caught my attention was how dressed people were. Since, it is a muslin country they have different swimming suits. So, I adapted to their culture and I swam with pants and T-shirt. I am so glad I did this, first becaus eI respected the local culture, second because it was very sunny and I would have been badly sunburn. 
 

 Along the beaches there are a lot of Resorts. However, I have not seen many tourists around. It looked more like a place that local people would hang out at. The water was hot  and shallow.



On the horizon, there were two oil platforms. That was a very interesting experience to see those massive structures on the sea. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário