segunda-feira, 18 de julho de 2011

Bali / Indonesia

When traveling to Bali, you should save about $ 25 to acquire a visa and more $15 to pay the air port services while you are going back. Bali has its charm, I got heartbroken when I saw the food chain restaurants and those international resorts like Hard Rock Cafe. 
Bali can be overwhelming with salesman trying to push tons of merchandises while you are walking on the street. They  might even speak your language! 




(Sunset on the temple)

The Island is very small, but the traffic it's so crazy( I will try to explain how it looks,as you can see my English vocabulary is poor, that's why it wont sound like William Blake 's creation! hahahaha). 
The road are pretty well maintained and new. The streets are very narrow, so every time there is two cars coming from opposite directions it seems like they will have a frontal collision. It is extremely scary.

 Unfortunately I did not have the chance to party in Bali, it was a family trip and I am only 16. I was very disappointed with the beaches, the sand was full of trash. I was reading that in  Bali bonfires on the beach are very traditional and popular.


( curves levels or  rice terraces, it's so amazing and unbelievable! )




 On the right picture is a Balinese family house. For what I understood, several generations live there together. They have their own temple and garden.










                                                                  (Balinese House)






  On the right side picture is Kuta Beach! It is a very popular beach to surf. 





















I was very amazed by the Balinese's Temples. They are so different from anything I have seen before. Their garden is so beautiful, and all the details are so rich.  



Another thing that broke my heart was to see child labor in Bali. In Brazil, unfortunately you can see that too. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário