sexta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2012

Torun - Poland


So let's register my last vacation... After few years I turned back to Poland. This year,  I visited some family's places, and Torun is one of them. It's the town where my grandma was born. This city is a tourist point due to Copernicus ( the guy that found out that the earth is moving around the sun), and this city as known as city of the most ancient recipe of Honey Cookie ( I don't know if it's the right name in English , in Poland they call it "Pierniczki" , and Portuguese "Pao de Mel") - Anyway they are still delicious even without any name... hahahah 
  unfortunately,  I just took few picture, this is one of them. I'm not sure but I think is the apartment that my gradma lived when she was teenager...  






Some city view from a Castle Hill 
( the Castle was just behind me,...
but my best pic was od the city)
when we are turning back home 
after visit Torun!








just an picture with my lovely grandpa...


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário